Spark & Fire
A Mindful Ritual for Ending the Year
This group supports you as we nestle into the darkness of Winter Solstice and emerge into 2023. Grab a candle, a cup of tea or hot chocolate, your favorite journal and deck of cards.
We will meet in a weekly video call to reflect on the year and the season with a community of fellow spiritual seekers. Please join me for this mindful ritual for ending the year.
We will hold space for each other as we reflect on our experience of 2022. Honoring our thoughts and feelings as we consciously close out the year. We will ask our oracles what needs to be acknowledged and what we can bring into the next year.
Each week we will explore different themes that will allows us to bring the year to completion. After the Winter Solstice, we will focus on calling back the light and seek guidance about our focus and intentions for 2023.
Included in the ritual for ending the year...
- 5 live online sessions held weekly on Wednesday evenings started 12/7/22, 4:45 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time, 7:45 PM – 9:00 PM Eastern Time
- Weekly journal prompts to explore each theme on your own time
- Guided meditations and activations for the close of the year and the beginning of next year
- Tarot or oracle card queries to explore ourselves and better meet the Solstice
Register to Attend
Spark & Fire – A Mindful Ritual for Ending the Year
Meetings: Wednesdays December 7, 14, 21, 28, and January 4
Time: 4:45 PM – 6:00 PM Pacific Time
*Fees are non-refundable for this workshop
* Sessions will not be recorded
About the Facilitator
Laura Rowe is an empath, spiritual seeker, and intuitive healer living in Portland, Oregon.
Laura founded The Vital Spirit in 2013 and has worked with hundreds of empaths helping them feel comfortable in their skin and connected in this world.
She has spent 35 years studying spiritual traditions and practices and the last 16 years studying empaths and training in intuitive energy healing modalities, with certificates in reiki and Theta Healing.