A mentor is someone further up the path from you who can help you navigate, press forward, and reframe challenges.
Every person has a life that they were born to live. Things you came into this world to express, accomplish, and discover. Life has a way of happening though. You can lose your way or acquire a heavy coat of armor that makes it difficult, if not impossible, to achieve, express, and discover those things without mending yourself and getting a different perspective.
Unraveling your wounds, exploring your psyche, discovering the cosmos, this is what you’ll create with my mentorship. Helping you become, achieve, discover, and explore this life from your authentic nature. The goal is for you to become more you and feel confident building your best life.
Your work has a bigger purpose as well. As you gain more energetic alignment with your purpose, the light and evolution of consciousness spreads throughout society. These footholds can eventually shift mass consciousness to operate from the heart chakra, embodying the principles of love, equity, collaboration, and abundance.
Everyone can use a mentor.
- Mentors are an important part of personal and professional development.
- Mentors provide feedback, ideas, and tools you need to reach your goals.
- A mentor is a more experienced individual willing to share knowledge with someone in a relationship of mutual trust.
Is This Coaching?
Mentors are teachers, advisors, and guides that share their knowledge and experience in order to help others create the life that fulfills them. The mentor has achieved their goals and helps navigate others to do the same. Coaching is usually task or performance focused. A coach is likely to set or suggest goals in order to improve a particular performance.
Although I use some coaching techniques, I am primarily a mentor sharing my 35 years of spiritual exploration, 15 years of empath healing/learning/teaching, and 23 years of small business ownership and management to help you take your life and/or your business to the next level.
Because every person and situation is unique, I don’t use a cookie cutter program. We’ll start with a 90 minute session to assess your needs and plans for the best way to get there. All mentoring is tailored to your unique situation and includes any of the below:
- Intuitive Energy Healing – clearing out what is holding you back, regular energy alignment, unraveling ancestral patterns, general energy maintenance
- Becoming a Healthy Empath – educating empaths on how to manage their energy in order to feel good and manage your relationships in a healthy way
- Spiritual Guidance – learning to navigate the world from the spiritual framework. Learning to trust intuition, staying present, navigating the Shadowlands
- Personal Growth – Managing living in two worlds–the Spiritual and the Material. Supporting you in the Spiritual while you work to bring the Material into alignment with your Soul.
- Building a Spirit-led Business – focused around marketing, tech tool advising, developing your services, finding your audience, fine-tuning your voice, cheerleading and handholding to create business effective in both worlds.
We will create a schedule that provides you with support to embrace your life: for teaching, feedback, energy healing, a second opinion, intuitive guidance, and encouragement when you need it.
Mini Mentoring Packages
These are smaller packages that you can split up however you’d like with 30, 60 or 90 minute appointments.
3 Hours of Sessions – $450 (saves $75 over individual hour purchase)
5 Hours of Sessions – $675 (saves $200 over individual hour purchase)
Three months of mentoring and support.
We’ll start with a 90 minute session to determine a plan. You can arrange the time (average 6 hours a month) as weekly sessions, a couple of sessions a month with a longer work block, or whatever else we construct together. The total cost is $2550 or $850/month.
Every empath has a unique journey to embody their authentic power. Your skills, lessons, and purpose make your path match what your heart needs.
This alignment and putting into practice the tools for thriving as an empath is divinely guided. This journey is for a lifetime.