A mentor sees you and what you are capable of more clearly than you can currently see yourself. They reflect what they see back to you while helping you navigate, press forward, and reframe challenges.
Every person has a life that they were born to live. Things you came into this world to express, accomplish, and discover. Life has a way of happening though. You can lose your way or acquire a heavy coat of armor that makes it difficult, if not impossible, to achieve, express, and discover those things without mending yourself and getting a different perspective.
Come explore your psyche, discover the cosmos, understand your story and place in the world–this is what you’ll reveal with this work. The process of inner work will help you become, achieve, discover, and explore this life from your authentic nature. The intention of Mentoring is for you to become more you and feel confident building a life that really matters to you.
Mentoring can help you align your work with a bigger purpose as well.
When you become more aligned with your authentic nature, you grow into a beacon for others to explore their consciousness as well. As you gain more energetic alignment with your authentic self, the light and evolution of consciousness spreads throughout society. These footholds can eventually shift mass consciousness to operate from the heart chakra, embodying the principles of love, equity, collaboration, and abundance.
We live in a world that often over-values independence, and this can be quite isolating. Getting a mentor is a powerful way to bring out the best in yourself, because it’s hard travelling alone.
- Mentors are an important part of personal and professional development.
- Mentors provide feedback, ideas, and tools that helps you create the changes you want to see.
- A mentor is a neutral observer who is more experienced and is willing to share knowledge and insight with someone in a relationship of mutual trust.
Is This Coaching?
Mentors are teachers, advisors, and guides that share their knowledge and experience in order to help others create the life that fulfills them. The mentor, who is farther down the path, has achieved many of their goals and helps navigate others to do the same.
On the other hand a coach is usually task or performance focused. A coach is likely to set or suggest goals in order to improve a particular behavior or outcome, which is great if you know exactly what you want. But many of people don’t really know what is even possible.
While I use some coaching techniques, I am primarily a mentor sharing my 35 years of spiritual exploration, 15 years of empath healing/learning/teaching, and 23 years of small business ownership and management. I help you understand your life and/or your purpose from a more expanded place allowing you to see and achieve things you never imagined.
Because every person and situation is unique, I don’t use a cookie cutter program. We’ll start with a 90 minute session to assess your needs and plans for the best way to get there. All mentoring is tailored to your unique situation and includes any of the below:
- Intuitive Energy Healing – clearing out what is holding you back, regular energy alignment, unraveling ancestral patterns, general energy maintenance
- Becoming a Healthy Empath – educating empaths on how to manage their energy in order to feel good and manage your relationships in a healthy way
- Spiritual Guidance – learning to navigate the world from the spiritual framework. Learning to trust intuition, staying present, navigating the Shadowlands
- Personal Growth – managing living in two worlds–the Spiritual and the Material. Supporting you in the Spiritual while you work to bring the Material into alignment with your Soul.
- Building a Spirit-led Business – working through your blocks to begin a business that embodies your purpose. I can help with marketing, tech tool advising, developing your services, finding your audience, fine-tuning your voice, cheerleading and handholding to create a business effective in both worlds.
We will create a schedule that provides you with support to embrace your life. You will get teaching, feedback, energy healing, a second opinion, intuitive guidance, and encouragement when you need it.
Determining Your Objective
In Her Own Words....
“I really enjoy the ancestral and past life healing work I’ve done with Laura, as well as the mentoring I receive from her. I’ve worked with many healers, and her approach was new to me. It’s gentle and empowering. Laura is refreshingly grounded and allows for a relationship lacking drama and hype. She’s helped me reframe my struggles and build confidence and compassion for myself by seeing my challenges in a more empowering way.
From her understanding and experience in healing around the empath trait, I feel seen and understood in a way I hadn’t experienced before. Working with her on my business, I appreciate that she makes suggestions aligned for me, unlike the many standardized models out there. I leave our sessions feeling comforted, affirmed, and validated. The cards she sends after add a delightful touch.
I recommend working with her, especially if you’re on a spiritual journey or an empath!”
~ M.G. Current Client
In their own words...
"She walked with me on my journey out of hopelessness and helplessness, into embodiment, hope, and unconditional love."
Laura teaches and leads by example, and she humbly and beautifully acknowledges her limitations. She showed me how to trust and learn from myself and my energetic guidance system. She held space for me and saw me, as well as gently held me through my metamorphosis. Laura helped give me the courage to further face my own trauma and shadows and to learn to truly love and trust myself. She helped me build and trust my relationship with my intuitive and energetic guidance system and my path and purpose.
In 2021, Laura supported me as I moved out of my “career” as an animal rights lawyer towards my vocational calling of supporting others’ journeys through work with non-ordinary states of consciousness and intuitive energy work. I consider Laura a much loved and deeply trusted mentor and teacher.”
~ Angie Fagg
Healer and Mentor at
Mentoring Package Details and Logistics
This six-month coaching program is $2,550.
Once you purchase, you’ll electronically sign your Client Agreement for complete the Mentoring Intake Questionnaire to help us prepare for our work together, and then schedule your initial 90-min. appointment.
*It is recommended that sessions be booked after your first session and if possible on the same day of the week at the same time. This set up the container for your work.
Our first scheduled meeting is our Initial Planning Session, which is 90 minutes.
Each month you will receive 3 hours of mentoring.
The suggested framework includes:
- two 60-minute mentoring sessions each month
- two 30-minutes energy balancing and grounding sessions a month.
Example of a Month of sessions:
- Week 1: 60-minute mentoring session
- Week 2: 30-minute energy balancing session
- Week 3: 60-minute mentoring session
- Week 4: 30-minute energy balancing
- Week 5: (in months that have them) no session.
We can design your mentoring program so it meets your needs.
- Longer sessions for working through bigger blocks or working on business development.
- When needed you can schedule three 60-minute sessions in a month.
- OR whatever else we construct together.
Mentoring Packages Pricing
MentoringSix Month Package
Three hours a month
Intuitive Energy Healing
Energy Tools and Exercises
Mini-Mentoring4 Session Package
4 One Hour Sessions
Mini-Mentoring6 Session Package
6 One Hour Sessions
Every empath has a unique journey to embody their authentic power. Your skills, lessons, and purpose make your path match what your heart needs.
This alignment and putting into practice the tools for thriving as an empath is divinely guided. This journey is for a lifetime.
Ready to Explore Working Together?
You can schedule a free 30-minute call to discuss working together. We can talk face to face via Zoom to get to know each other. It is an opportunity to ask any questions you might have or address any concerns.