Boundaries for Empaths
Thriving in an Overwhelming World
The Building Resilient Boundaries for Empaths Workshop is a five-week course that helps women and femme identifying empaths discover why boundaries have always been hard for you and teaches you how to build them and hold them. There are more factors at play for empaths when dealing with boundaries. There are reasons you have struggled and you don’t have to struggle any longer.
Is This You?
- You struggle speaking up for yourself.
- You feel overwhelmed in large crowds.
- You want to help people even when it hurts you.
- You can get caught up in solving problems for other people instead of your own.
- You want to rescue people.
- You want to save people from feeling bad about themselves.
- You feel like you are responsible for the whole world.
- You seek to please people as a way feel valued.
Would You Like to Experience This?
- Confidently say no when your plate is too full.
- Know what is and isn’t your responsibility to do/fix/change/control.
- Know your needs and desires as strongly as you know those of your friends and loved ones.
- Have tools for disconnecting from other people’s energies.
- Build healthy relationships where your needs and desires are also honored.
If you are relating to these experiences and you are ready for change, sign up for Building Resilient Boundaries for Empaths Workshop.
Empaths take in so much more input from their surroundings than non-empaths. All of this extra stimuli make it very difficult for empaths to focus their energy, thinking, and words when they need to the most.
Boundaries refer to the limits and guidelines that individuals set in their personal and professional relationships with others.
If you are like me, you are a grown adult who can give the definition of a boundary, but you have no idea what a boundary actually feels like. And you worry you may never be able to say yes (or no) when you need to, for your own wellbeing.
Boundaries are difficult for empaths for the following reasons:
- Empaths feel/know what the people around them are feeling, and often why they are feeling it. This awareness can make it difficult for empaths to express themselves honestly because they don’t want to hurt/upset/let down the other person.
- Because of all the extra stimuli empaths pick up from their environment, their own needs and wants are sometimes a mystery to them. It is hard to speak up for themselves when they don’t really know how they feel about something until much later, if ever.
- They may have a tendency to be in relationships with people who don’t mind manipulating you in order to get their way.
For these reasons, and probably a few more, you have never developed the appropriate boundaries that keep you safe and in your integrity. The missing piece in the puzzle, the part that has likely never been explained to empaths, is in order to have healthy boundaries in your relationships, you must develop healthy energetic boundaries.
Let me teach you all about energetic boundaries. What they are and how to maintain them. While there is no magic wand that will bestow you with boundaries, the information, exercises, and new perspective will help you begin to build boundaries in a natural way.
This boundaries for empaths workshop will explain boundaries from all dimensions. There will be energy tools to help you create and feel those energetic boundaries so you know how to find the words you need to support yourself, and your self interest.
This boundaries for empaths workshop is ideal for:
- Women and all femme individuals who have tried all kinds of self-help but it hasn’t really helped them understand or build boundaries
- Women and all femme individuals who identify as an empath or highly sensitive
- Women and all femme individuals who are tired of being resentful and want their boundaries respected
- Women and all femme individuals who don’t trust themselves in relationships and have stopped dating
Boundaries for Empaths Workshop Details
A 5-week boundaries for empath workshop conducted online teaches you about your interpersonal boundaries, energetic boundaries, what influences them, and how to put them in place and keep them there.
- Class size is limited.
- Participants will get a digital workbook to help identify where you are on your journey with boundaries.
- Each participant will also have a one-on-one session with Laura
Boundaries for Empaths Workshop is beginning on Monday, August 28, 2023. It is five weeks, meeting every Monday from 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm Pacific Time. 8:30pm – 10:00pm Eastern Time.
Boundaries are so important for living a happy and healthy life. If we didn’t have good parenting that taught us how to know what was our responsibility and what wasn’t, then there was no other place to learn it except the hard way. And if you are an empath, it is even harder to wrap your mind around boundaries, let alone execute them.
Join me for this brand new workshop and really narrow in on one of the fundamental challenges in every empath’s life. There will be exercises, tools, discovery, discussions, and plenty of time for questions.
Empaths who build strong boundaries are far more successful in their relationships and their careers.
Goals for this program:
- Understand why boundaries are hard for empaths and what to do about it
- Develop an energy practice to help you be less entangled with loved ones.
- Know yourself better so you can build confidence in being an empath
- Discover the different forces at play that make having boundaries difficult, but not impossible for empaths
Still not sure if you really are an empath? Find out.
Laura Rowe is an Intuitive Strategist & Spiritual Seeker at The Vital Spirit. Living in Portland, Oregon, Laura founded The Vital Spirit in 2013. She has a background in business operations, a master’s degree in organizational management, and she has spent the last 35+ years studying spiritual traditions and practices, and the last 14 years training in intuitive energy healing modalities.
Laura helps empaths and sensitives who have struggled their whole life with belonging. Explore How We Can Work Together
Praise for other workshops:
I am happy to include Laura, and the lovely members of the class, as part of my community far beyond the end of this course. This is definitely well worth the investment in a world full of self-help offerings. This is the real deal. Do yourself a favor and sign up!
The tools are easy, practical and make a great deal of sense. I looked forward to class every week and felt bummed when it ended. Met some great folks too. Highly recommend this class."
Being in a group and laughing at the similarities between us makes someone who struggles with feeling different feel like there are people going through similar experiences. If you have the option to take this class go for it!"
I cannot recommend this course more for anyone who even slightly considers themselves an Empath. A very deep parts of myself that needed acknowledgement guided me to join and this freed me up tremendously. I can’t wait to take Laura’s on-going course to weave these new exercises and rituals into my daily life and make them natural habits. I am thriving more already. I trust Laura fully.
Praise for this program:
Join me on August 28, September 4, 11, 18, and 25th from 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm Pacific Time. 8:30 pm to 10:00 pm Eastern Time for Building Resilient Boundaries for Empaths Workshop.
Book your Individual Session upon purchase. Schedule your session anytime—before, during, or after the time the class is running.
Refund Policy: All classes and packages are non-refundable.