Mindful Monday 8/1/16
“I cannot alway control what goes on outside.
But I can always control what goes on inside.”
~ Wayne Dyer
One of our biggest responsibilities to ourselves is managing our energy. We have the ability to clear our energy and stay grounded. It is easy to get caught up in the day and the hectic pace of our lives. We can allow the moods of our family and co-workers affect us. We can fly right out of our bodies when we encounter a stressful situation. Unfortunately, not managing our energy creates problems for us. When we allow negative energy to lower our vibration we become susceptible to illness and fatigue. When we are out of our body we aren’t able to be present. We are confused, reactive, distracted, and/or disengaged.
Mindful Energy Routine
Five minutes of mindful energy is all you need to raise your vibration and get back in your body.
- Take a deep cleansing breath.
- Close your eyes and imagine a thick tree route extending down from the base of your spine, this is your grounding cord.
- Watch it burrow deep into the Earth, through the soil, through the water table, around the rocks, all the way to the core of the Earth.
- Secure your grounding cord to the core of the Earth and take several deep breaths. Feel those breath flow all the way to the center of the Earth.
- On your next inhale, pull Earth energy up through your grounding and cord and up into your body.
- Allow it to travel up your spine and out the top of your head. Repeat this several times.
- Now let’s clear your aura. Take a moment and tune into your aura. Allow its form to reveal itself to you either visually or kinesthetically.
- Witness it and notice what is there. Is it clear? Cloudy? Light? Heavy? Do you see colors? Do you feel clutter? Just take in what you experience.
- Now allow your aura to collapse down around, like shrink wrap. All the energy held within is draining into the Earth where it is cleansed and cleared.
- When you are ready, inflate it again. Feel or watch it expand around you, pushing it out at least three feet from your body on all sides.
- Shine it up and watch it sparkle.
You are all clear, grounded and ready to take on the world again.
Interested in receiving weekly Mindful Monday updates by email? Join The Vital Spirit mailing list.
Laura Rowe is an intuitive energy healer. Living in Portland, Oregon, Laura founded The Vital Spirit, an entity that seeks to be an instrument in the ongoing shift in human consciousness. Laura works with adults who identify as highly sensitive persons or empaths and are committed to learning about who they are and how they want to express themselves in this world. She helps these individuals clear energetic blocks, release limiting beliefs, thrive in their business/careers and navigate interpersonal relationships so they can live life to the fullest.