Mission: Mastermind to support Spirit-led entrepreneurs in their journey to build a sustainable, fulfilling business.
A monthly gathering to support spirit-led entrepreneurs in building a life and business in alignment with their values and spirituality. This group discusses practical business needs as well as ongoing spiritual support for its participants. Likely topics include marketing, branding, processes, accounting, meditation, intuition, purpose, and right livelihood just to name a few.
This group provides accountability, learning, and cheer-leading. We are a board of directors and a spiritual community.
Like a typical mastermind, this group provides the following:
- Individual check-ins to talk briefly about intentions from the previous meeting and what is most present for them in the journey; business, health, relationships, and spirit.
- Specific support – During the check-in, any member can introduce a topic that they would like some support on. It can be a current challenge, issue, how-to, concern, or question about a particular situation. The rest of the members then respond and contribute to the discussion by offering suggestions or comments based on their expert knowledge and/or experience.
- Goal/Intention Setting – Each person, one-by-one, talks briefly about the goals that they want to accomplish by the next meeting.
This group adds the following:
- Mindfulness. We work with Spirit by grounding our energy and calling in our guides to work with us during each meeting. At the end, we close the healing circle and thank our guides for working with us.
- Right livelihood is a Buddhist concept (adapted for broader purposes) of earning a living ethically and in accordance with your own values/spirituality. We will have discussions around common business practices (for example marketing and sales) in the context of right livelihood.
- Ritual and intentions will be a mainstay of this group. Bringing tools and ancient practices into our businesses to allow the energy of group and Spirit to infuse our creations.
- Quarterly Individual Business Development Sessions will allow each member to dive into their business and clear any blocks you may have to achieve your next goals, a business review/reading, and operations strategy focused on your soul’s expression within the business.
Benefits of membership
- Get your questions answered
- Talk through solutions to your most pressing problems
- Get fresh ideas for how to run things from your peers
- Receive feedback about your decisions before you implement new strategies
- Accountability for your goals and intentions
- Compassionate support and spiritual guidance
- Quarterly Business Insight Sessions
- Periodic co-working days and a restorative retreat
Read The Vital Connection Mastermind Guidelines
Next group beginning in October 2018. Please complete the form to express your interest. Monthly information sessions will begin September 18, 2018 at 3:00 pm, at World Cup Coffee on the corner of NW Glisan and 18th, in their private cupping room.
One year commitment is requested, $222 per month. This group is limited to 6 people.
Fill out the contact form to register or to find out more information.